WINTER BIKE CLOTHES. WINTER BIKE
Winter Bike Clothes. Cervelo Tt Bike. Bicycle Pet Carrier.
Winter Bike Clothes
- (Winter biking) Winter biking (also referred to as snowbiking or icebiking) is the activity of cycling in winter weather with snow, ice, and slush. As in warm months, people bike in winter for several reasons. Bike commuters cycle to work for exercise or to save on parking and gasoline costs.
- Items worn to cover the body
- apparel: clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
- (clothing) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
Trying out my new camera...
It was bitter cold the day after I bought my camera, but I had to go out and take photos. The downtown neighborhood newspaper had an article on hardy winter bikers, and a bike messenger was quoted as saying, "There's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing".
The winter outfit
This was a 2 degree night. I was totally warm, except for my thumbs, and after an hour my feet, which were inside my snow boots, started to get cold. The only thing I would add is eye-protection... working on that one.
best womens mountain bikes
sari bike rack
kid riding a bike
bike planet fenders
wooden bicycle stand
copilot model a bike trailer
air pump for bicycle